Healthy Lemon, Salt & Pepper BBQ Chicken Breast
– 1 Average Sized Chicken Breast (113g)
– 1 Tablespoon Of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
– 1 Tablespoon Of Lemon Juice
– 1 Tablespoon Of White Wine Vinegar
– 1/2 Teaspoon Of Black Pepper
– 1/2 Teaspoon Of Salt
1. Place the black pepper, extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, white wine vinegar and salt in the mixing bowl and mix them together with the wooden spoon to form a marinade.
2. Once the marinade ingredients are fully mixed, add the chicken breast to the mixing bowl and coat it fully in the marinade.
3. Once the chicken breast is fully coated in marinade, pour the chicken breast and marinade into the sealed container and refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours to allow the marinade to fully soak into the chicken breast.
4. If you have time, turn the chicken breast halfway through to ensure that the marinade soaks into it evenly.
6. Cook the chicken breast for 5 minutes on each side on a medium to high heat in a pan or even better on the bbq.
7. Enjoy the healthy lemon, salt and pepper barbecue chicken breast with a selection of vegetables or some salad.